Re: [wtp-dev] WTP modules, facets and extensability

Naci:

   If I'm implementing a server type, what's the proper way for me to ensure that WST modules are packaged properly? I'm given an IModule[] in the server behavior's publish method, but from the email below it seems that packaging / assembling this should all be set up already elsewhere (such as the WP/.settings/etc files).

Thanks for any help.

- Rob Stryker