[wtp-dev] WTP modules, facets and extensability

Hi!

I'm trying to create a specialized type of a jst.utility module that any
dynamic web project can depend on. It's "specialized" because I want to
define additional publishing steps.

Usually jst.utility modules are published as Jars in the WEB-INF/lib
directory. I want to extend this behavior and also publish some
additional resources into the web root directory (eg. HTML files,
JavaScript files, etc.).

However, it looks like the whole facets and modules framework was not
designed with such extensibility in mind. All the server implementation
which do the actual publishing hard code the publishing process. Is
there a generic solution to this problem or is this a complete new
feature request for the API?

CU, Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht