Re: [wtp-dev] Providing Icons for deployables to a server

Thanks everyone :) for some reason I had that extension point marked in my mind as only for the icons for the actual servers

Cheers

It's the org.eclipse.wst.server.ui.serverImages extension point that you want. Take a look in org.eclipse.jst.server.ui for an example.

Tim deBoer
WebSphere Tools - IBM Canada Ltd.
(905) 413-3503  (tieline 969)
deboer@xxxxxxxxxx

"Philip Dodds" <philip.dodds@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

27/06/2006 04:31 PM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[wtp-dev] Providing Icons for deployables to a server

Hi,

I have been able to get my own deployable types working with a Maven-based publisher and they associate with the server and publish/unpublish (yay!),  however the only issue left is how do I assign an icon to the type of deployable?  Basically when you add/remove projects or see projects on a server its just a red block - and all thats left for now is a nice icon?

Any help is greatly appreciated :)