Re: [wtp-dev] Providing Icons for deployables to a server

You're going to want to use the org.eclipse.wst.server.ui.serverImages extension point. It takes three fields...

- an id (unique id for the extension)
- an icon (path relative to your bundle)
- typeIds (Here you use the ID of your unique deployable.)

That should be all that you need to do =]  Good luck!

Rob Stryker
rob.stryker@xxxxxxxxx
JBoss IDE, AS-Bridge Lead
JBoss Inc, A Division of RedHat