[wtp-dev] Providing Icons for deployables to a server

Hi,

I have been able to get my own deployable types working with a Maven-based publisher and they associate with the server and publish/unpublish (yay!),  however the only issue left is how do I assign an icon to the type of deployable?  Basically when you add/remove projects or see projects on a server its just a red block - and all thats left for now is a nice icon?

Any help is greatly appreciated :)