[wtp-dev] Additional JSF automated tests not executed?

David,

JSF includes a couple more automated tests, metadata.tests and contentassist.tests, but they are probably not executed since we don't see the test results published. Would you mind checking a couple files under releng.wtpbuilder/distribution/jsf.tests/testScripts on build machine? I.e., test.properties and test.xml. Just wondering if they are updated to include metadata.tests and contentassist.tests. Using the latest releng.wtpbuilder from CVS, test results for metadata and contentassist were generated after I ran a build and test.

Thanks,
Justin

Back to the top