Re: [wtp-dev] ejb 3.0 annotations

You should have a look at the Dali project

http://www.eclipse.org/dali

and
Dali builds can be found here:  http://www.eclipse.org/dali/downloads.html

Getting Started:
- First review the information provided here: http://www.eclipse.org/dali/gettingstarted.html

Hi,

I am currently trying out wtp 1.5. Does it support ejb 3.0 already? It seems to be still using XDoclet. In the EJB Wizard, i can only choose between new EJB Project or new XDoclet Enterprise JavaBean. Why isn't there an option to create EJBs using java annotations instead of XDoclet? And the EJB module versions only include 1.1, 2.0 and 2.1. So I guess ejb 3.0 is not yet supported here, right? If so, can you tell me how to add ejb 3.0 support?

Anyway, I tried to manually create EJBs but as soon as I type "@Stateless", eclipse tells me that "@Stateless does not resolve to a type".

Thanks!

Naci Dai,

eteration a.s. itu teknokent ari-1 25 maslak
Maslak, Istanbul 34469

+90 (533) 580 2393 (cell)
+90 (212) 328 0825 (phone)
+90 (216) 328 0521 (fax)