[wtp-dev] Re: WTP XDoclet facet

Nathan,

Glad you find it useful. XDoclet facet support is contained in two plugins: org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.ejb.annotations.xdoclet <file:///C:/dev/build-home/workspaces/r15rc2/org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.ejb.annotations.xdoclet/> org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.xdoclet.runtime <file:///C:/dev/build-home/workspaces/r15rc2/org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.ejb.annotations.xdoclet/>

and the UI wizards for ejbs are in

org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.ejb.annotations.ui

the servlet is in:

org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.web

If you just want to add a task to ejbdoclet or webdoclet you do it by using the extension points. org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.xdoclet.runtime <file:///C:/dev/build-home/workspaces/r15rc2/org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.ejb.annotations.xdoclet/> has plenty of example. If you want to add a nee doclet, it sounds like you you do, probably the jst.ejb.xdoclet facet is a better example and that can be found in org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.ejb.annotations.xdoclet <file:///C:/dev/build-home/workspaces/r15rc2/org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.ejb.annotations.xdoclet/>

Hi,

I saw that you were working on a WST facet for using XDoclet inside WTP. I just found the WTP plugin and am really enjoying how simple it is. Do you know if it would be possible to modify your facet to include support for hibernatedoclet? I installed WTP via the Eclipse Software Updates, so I'm probably not even using the latest version of the current XDoclet facet. Any information you can provide is greatly appreciated.

Nathan

Naci Dai,

eteration a.s. itu teknokent ari-1 25 maslak
Maslak, Istanbul 34469

+90 (533) 580 2393 (cell)
+90 (212) 328 0825 (phone)
+90 (216) 328 0521 (fax)