Re: [wtp-dev] New Module Types in WST

Thanks Konstantin,

I knocked up something that is adding the classpath successfully.

On 5/18/06, Konstantin Komissarchik < kosta@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Philip,

Sorry for the delayed response. Don't know if you figured out the problem or not, but here are the details in case you are still struggling with this...

When you defined your JBI runtime, you probably copied something like this into your plugin.xml file:

<extension point=" org.eclipse.wst.common.project.facet.core.runtimes">

  <adapter>

    <runtime-component id= "org.eclipse.jst.server.tomcat" />

    <factory class= "org.eclipse.jst.server.core.internal.RuntimeClasspathProvider$Factory" />

    <type class= "org.eclipse.jst.common.project.facet.core.IClasspathProvider" />

  </adapter>

</extension>

This sets up the classpath provider associated with the runtime component type (tomcat in this case). If you look in the RuntimeClasspathProvider class you will see that it only knows about the module facets that ship with WTP. You will need to either subclass or replace the classpath provider for the JBI runtime in order to get ClasspathHelper.addClasspathEntries setup classpath for the JBI facet.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have further questions.

- Konstantin