Re: [wtp-dev] 1.5 Release review - need your API summary this week

Tim,
the virtual lack of public API for the Web services components makes this an easy one to answer: We have neither added nor removed any public API from the Web services platform between 1.0.2 and 1.5.

Cheers - CB.

Chris Brealey
Senior Advisory Technical Manager, Rational Java Web Services, IBM Canada Ltd.
D3-275, D3/ENX/8200/MKM, 8200 Warden Avenue, Markham, Ontario, Canada, L6G 1C7
cbrealey@xxxxxxxxxx, 905.413.6038, tieline:969.6038, fax:905.413.4920

"Tim Wagner" <twagner@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/16/2006 09:39 AM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[wtp-dev] 1.5 Release review - need your API summary this week

WTP devs,

The PMC is preparing the 1.5 (aka Callisto) release review slides this week in preparation for the public review of our 1.5 shipworthiness.

I need your help to compile a list of:
  • New APIs introduced (or graduated out of provisional status) since our 1.0.2 release. If they are densely packed in some regions, you can summarize by class or package name.
  • APIs removed versus *any* previous version of WTP
    • If any conceptual (especially user- or adopter-visible) features have been removed, please note those in addition

    Please get these to me this week so that I can compile the final version of the review slides and submit them to the EMO by Friday. Thanks for your help,

    Tim

    PS. Apologies if you get a duplicate of this…the Eclipse email daemon didn’t like the first attempt.