From: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Gorkem Ercan
Sent: Sunday, May 14, 2006 11:06 AM
To: General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues.
Subject: [wtp-dev] TVT bug reports

Of all the bug reports,  the most confusing reports are those that are
prefixed TVT as subject. Although these are usually very easy to resolve

reports, I am confused on how to act on those. Can someone explain to me

what is the procedure to deal with them because resolving them in the
usual fashion does not really work. (see bug 140836 and 141095)

Thanks,
Gorkem