RE: [wtp-dev] Untriaged defects....

Ted,

Yes, there are lots of potential project -wide issues, for example IP issues such as updating copyrights and licences, enforcing coding conventions, enforcing Javadoc standards, ....

Arthur Ryman,
IBM Software Group, Rational Division

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411
fax: +1-905-413-4920, TL 969-4920
mobile: +1-416-939-5063, text: 4169395063@xxxxxxx

"Ted Bashor" <tbashor@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/09/2006 06:58 PM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
<wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject
RE: [wtp-dev] Untriaged defects....

We have some project-wide categories:  docs, releng, website.  Are there project-wide issues that don’t fit into these?  If so, is there another name that would cover them?

For component unknown issues

Product: Web Tools
Component:  Unknown

seems better to me than