[wtp-dev] Weekly I-Build Declared: I-I200604272112-200604272112

The subject "I-build" is our declared build this week, obtain it from http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/downloads/

Please note, while on a different part of the page, It is a continuation of our release candidate progressions,
but I didnt' want to have "RC2" on the declared pages,
since our RC2 is not due till next week, and that would be confusing to have 2 RC2s.

Note: the 11 failing JUnit's are still being investigated, but its believed is a test machine specific problem,
or, perhaps, a linux specific problem. We can not reproduce on windows. Investigation will continue.