[wtp-dev] Where are the performance tests?

Igor, thanks for the reminder ... gee, I can not imagine why we would need to do a regression test on performance :(

And, sadly, I can not speak too directly to the plans ... the intent is certainly a loud "yes!", but ... I'll have to let the performance test owner (or his backup :)  speak to when.

But, I can say it is not as bad as "last October" . I have removed that link .. apparently its obsolete .. and each build download page has a link to its own performance test.
For example, see the "Performance Results" link on the 1.5M5 build page http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/downloads/drops/S-1.5M5-200603022222/

But, I'll admit, looking at some others, seems its not ran as frequently as we intended (every weekly build .. as well as release candidates) so, not sure if there's a "link" problem, or what.

So ... remind us again if you don't hear in a week or so .... unless ... you weren't volunteering were you? :)

Igor Fedorenko <igorfie@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/07/2006 04:20 PM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [wtp-dev] release candidate for 1.0.2 declared: 1.0.2RC1  Fri,        7 Apr 2006 -- 04:59 (UTC)

Are there any performance and scalability tests planned for 1.0.2
release? I could not find this information anywhere and according to
"Performance Tests and Results" page, performance tests have not been
run since last October.