[wtp-dev] Fw: Request PMC approval for 130229

Hey Sorry I sent this request a couple days ago to the wrong email list.

Please consider this defect, its safe, and crucial for downstream clients....

- Chuck

Rational J2EE Tooling Team Lead
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC
Email:  cbridgha@xxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 919-254-1848 (T/L: 444)

----- Forwarded by Chuck Bridgham/Raleigh/IBM on 04/05/2006 10:10 AM -----
Chuck Bridgham/Raleigh/IBM

04/03/2006 08:29 PM

wtp-dev@org.eclipse
cc
Subject
Request PMC approval for 130229

Problem creating href links in EMF documents.....

When normalizing the href for the objects in certain files, the code that determines the path
was relying on the file being created first (which isn't the case), so the project
couldn't be derived.    I now pass the project to the URIConverter, and
resolution proceeds as expected.     Very safe fix, can't regress existing paths....

- Chuck

Rational J2EE Tooling Team Lead
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC
Email:  cbridgha@xxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 919-254-1848 (T/L: 444)

Back to the top