[wtp-dev] Do I still have time to request approval for 124398?

If I still have time I'd like to request approval for bug 124398. This was a bug flagged as required for 1.0.2 by an adopter this week.

The bug details a performance problem with the WS-I WSDL conformance validator. The validator does not cache the test assertion documents it requires and thus must retrieve them on every invocation. This also leads to inconsistent error messages when working disconnected.

I've created a fix (attached to the bug report) that has been tested and verified to fix the problem by the adopter.

Thanks,

Lawrence Mandel

Software Developer
IBM Rational Software
Phone: 905 - 413 - 3814   Fax: 905 - 413 - 4920
lmandel@xxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top