RE: [wtp-dev] Error: package beans does not exist

Hello,
      Let me also add the this is a Dynamic Web Project and the source
is set to xyz/src, in which I have a package called beans. But when I
run the jsp on the server, by right clicking and "Run On Server" the
error below comes saying packing beans not found.

      Any guidance will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Zubair.