[wtp-dev] NOTICE: We (WTP) have moved to have "1.5" in our feature versions

This will be in our I-build this week, and can potentially "break" adopters (during install, update, etc) if adopters do not adust to the change.

The plugins remain the same, so this does not effect RequiresBundle statements, but, can effect  downsteam projects that
use "requires" in their features and specify a WTP feature version number.

The plan is, to be explicit, that all our WTP features, for this midyear release,  will be versioned 1.5.0.qualifier.
The plugins they contained will follow the "normal" pluign-versioning rules, so most are 1.1.x.q or 1.0.y.q

Let me know if questions.

Back to the top