RE: [wtp-dev] Request PMC permission to fix 3 doc bugs

+1

From: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Arthur Ryman
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 12:59 PM
To: General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues.
Subject: Re: [wtp-dev] Request PMC permission to fix 3 doc bugs

+1

Arthur Ryman,
IBM Software Group, Rational Division

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411
fax: +1-905-413-4920, TL 969-4920
mobile: +1-416-939-5063, text: 4169395063@xxxxxxx

Lawrence Mandel/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/28/2006 04:29 PM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

cc

Subject

[wtp-dev] Request PMC permission to fix 3 doc bugs

There are currently 3 documentation bugs targeted to 1.0.2. The fixes for these bugs are very low risk (only updates to existing documentation) that will provide more polish to WTP and assist adopters by correcting mistakes in the documentation. Patches are already available for all three bugs. These bugs were opened last week and would have already been fixed but I was pretty caught up in EclipseCon.

132755

nor

P3

PC

lmandel@xxxxxxxxxx

NEW

Incorrect documenation for WS-I preferences

133166

nor

P3

PC

lmandel@xxxxxxxxxx

NEW

there are errors in the 'org.eclipse.wst.dtdeditor.doc.us...

132332

nor

P3

PC

lmandel@xxxxxxxxxx

ASSI

Typo in org.eclipse.jst.servlet.ui.infopop

If approved I will release the changes after this week's M build is declared.

Thanks,

Lawrence Mandel

Software Developer
IBM Rational Software
Phone: 905 - 413 - 3814   Fax: 905 - 413 - 4920
lmandel@xxxxxxxxxx