Re: [wtp-dev] Request PMC permission to fix 3 doc bugs

+1. I've read them and they seem safe enough (hard to tell exact severity, but cost/benefit seems worth it to me).

BTW, to be explicit, none of these docs are translated, right? so no impact there?

Lawrence Mandel <lmandel@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/28/2006 04:29 PM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[wtp-dev] Request PMC permission to fix 3 doc bugs

There are currently 3 documentation bugs targeted to 1.0.2. The fixes for these bugs are very low risk (only updates to existing documentation) that will provide more polish to WTP and assist adopters by correcting mistakes in the documentation. Patches are already available for all three bugs. These bugs were opened last week and would have already been fixed but I was pretty caught up in EclipseCon.
132755 nor P3 PC lmandel@xxxxxxxxxx NEW Incorrect documenation for WS-I preferences
133166 nor P3 PC lmandel@xxxxxxxxxx NEW there are errors in the 'org.eclipse.wst.dtdeditor.doc.us...
132332 nor P3 PC lmandel@xxxxxxxxxx ASSI Typo in org.eclipse.jst.servlet.ui.infopop

If approved I will release the changes after this week's M build is declared.

Thanks,

Lawrence Mandel

Software Developer
IBM Rational Software
Phone: 905 - 413 - 3814   Fax: 905 - 413 - 4920
lmandel@xxxxxxxxxx