[wtp-dev] WTP usage study

In partnership with IBM, the Department of Computer Science at the University of British Columbia is running a study to improve the Eclipse IDE user experience. By collecting Eclipse WTP usage data, we hope to make improvements to the organization of commands and functions that can be applied to both the Eclipse platform as well as Eclipse-based projects. Results will be shared with the Eclipse WTP team.

We're currently looking for participants for this study and we'd really appreciate your help in spreading the word. The more people who contribute data, the more relevant the results should be. It is easy to take part in the study, since participation simply involves completing a short questionnaire and using Eclipse WTP as usual.

For an FAQ and information on how to participate, please visit the project website at http://www.cs.ubc.ca/~lkf/antoine .

If you have any questions or comments, please contact us by email at project-antoine(at)cs.ubc.ca. Thank you for your help with this project.

Leah Findlater
UBC Department of Computer Science

Back to the top