[wtp-dev] No I-build yet this week

Since only three teams responded to my request to smoke test I200603161844 (thanks Amy, Keith, and Lawrence)

I'm assuming that WTP committers are just too busy this week with other things and work on WTP is delayed, and therefore we do not yet have an I-build declared this week.
and therefore adding risk to our final Milestone build which is due in 4 weeks.

Or, perhaps since the build was not available and the request made until Thursday afternoon, instead of Thursday morning, teams just haven't had time yet? And have not even had time to keep us informed?

Or, perhaps teams found some blocking regressions and are busy fixing and re-building and just haven't had time to post a note yet?

After all, teams have still continued to release code and managed to produce 4 more I-builds since the request was made. And, I would hope all teams know not to release code while we are waiting for smoke test results while we are waiting for an I-build to be declared (except for blocking fixes).
These were builds
I200603180020
I200603172120
I200603171848
I200603171418
With these plugins changing in map files for reasons unknown (I do know about the innocent annotations.core change, which is not listed).

 plugin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 plugin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 plugin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.server.generic.serverdefinitions
 plugin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 plugin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In any case, let me (and list) know, or I'm assuming the first option -- which means "Integration day" rules still apply ... do not release code until the I-build is declared.
(unless its for a blocking defect, and then be sure a blocking defect is opened) . I think the whole PMC would have to decide if we just "skip" a week, and we do not meet until Tuesday,
so that may be your first chance to release more code.

Back to the top