[wtp-dev] Contributions of the week

In our never ending "quest for problems" its not always easy to compliment or draw attention to the small, but positive things contributors do ...

So, just wanted to write down my thanks to John Lanuti for reducing the number of our plugins this week -- admittedly, only by one ... but its a step in the right direction!

And the RDB team (Rupesh Kartha) cleared up many spurious "access warnings" in our 1.0.2 stream my converting to use manifest.mf file, getting our compiler warnings down
to the readable number of 240 (down from 1000)

I know many contributors do many great things each and every week ... but just wanted to write down a few ... hopefully to help you all know you're efforts are noticed and much appreciated!

Thanks!

Back to the top