[wtp-dev] Compile issues setting up a dev environment

Hi!

My target runtime is Eclipse 3.2 M5a with Webtools 1.5 M5. Right now I
checked out some jst.server and wst.server plug-ins. I get a compile
error on plug-in "org.eclipse.jst.server.tomcat.ui" complaining about
missing class file "org.eclipse.debug.core.ILaunch".

However, if I try to add plug-in "org.eclipse.debug.core" to the
dependency list it's not available because it's already reexported by
another dependency. But why can't the JDT compiler see it?

Does that ring some bells somewhere?

Cu, Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht