Re: [wtp-dev] User Interface Consistency initiative

Thank you Jesper... I will add this item to the list that Lawrence and I
will be exploring.

Appreciate your input.

Janet Mockler

Rational Application Developer and IBM Software Development Platform Visual
Design Lead
IBM Toronto Media Design Studio | [p] 905.413.5956 | [e]
jmockler@xxxxxxxxxx | [at 8200] PWA C1-244

             Jesper Steen
             Møller
             <jesper@selskabet                                          To
             .org>                     "General discussion of project-wide
             Sent by:                  or architectural issues."
             wtp-dev-bounces@e         <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             clipse.org                                                 cc

                                                                   Subject
             02/27/2006 12:31          Re: [wtp-dev] User Interface
             PM                        Consistency initiative

             Please respond to
                 "General
               discussion of
              project-wide or
               architectural
                 issues."

Hi Janet,

An intriguing task you've got ahead of you. As I see it, the WSDL graph
editor is a recurring source of annoyance: It is simply too wide and
complicated (mirroring WSDL1.1, I suppose...) to give a full overview.
As I see it, it could be simplified a lot in the case of
document/literal descriptions, which might make sense since doc/lit is
are becoming the usage/encoding of choice due to WS-I standardisation,
and since the WSDL spec itself is heading that direction for 2.0.

-Jesper