Re: [wtp-dev] User Interface Consistency initiative

I"m sure this is already on this list, but if not... "facet presentation".

- sachin

On Feb 27, 2006, at 8:31 AM, Janet Mockler wrote:

As noted in Arthur's recent meetings, I will be working with Lawrence
Mandel to improve the overall consistency in Web Tools Platform's User
Interface, to increase consumability and evolve the UI.

We will be focusing on four key areas across WTP and as compared to
Eclipse: Graph Editors, Form Editors, Wizard & dialogs as well as Property
Views.

If you would like to note specific area's of WTP's UI that are key problem
areas in your mind, please let Lawrence or me know.

I look forward to working with Lawrence on this important initiative.

Thanks,

Janet Mockler

Rational Application Developer and IBM Software Development Platform Visual
Design Lead
IBM Toronto Media Design Studio | [p] 905.413.5956 | [e]
jmockler@xxxxxxxxxx | [at 8200] PWA C1-244