[wtp-dev] Xerces-J 2.8.0 Release on Monday, February 27th

Any one know of any reason to move up, or not to move up, to the new xerces version in WTP?
We are currently on 2.7.x

Sounds too tight for M5, but I would recommend we do for M6 (and WTP 1.5)  just to have latest and
greatest, unless someone knows of a reason not to.

Thanks,

= = = = = = pasted from xerces dev list  = = = = = =

Development of Xerces-J 2.8.0 is nearing completion [1]. The remaining
development items should be complete by the end of tomorrow, with JIRA
bugs being fixed and documentation improvements being made over the
weekend. If all goes well the release should be ready by Monday, so I
propose we have the Xerces-J 2.8.0 release on this day.

= = = = = = pasted from xerces dev list  = = = = = =

Back to the top