RE: [wtp-dev] WTP 1.0.1 Bug Triage/Cleanup

Regarding 126757. This bug is being actively investigated, but at this point it’s not clear whether this is an issue in the framework or reporter’s code. Given that, I don’t think it’s appropriate for this bug to be marked as hot at this point. That’s also why the bug is not targeted. If we discover evidence that this is indeed a WTP issue, it will be targeted and can be added to the appropriate hot list as necessary.

- Konstantin

From: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Arthur Ryman
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2006 2:47 PM
To: wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [wtp-dev] WTP 1.0.1 Bug Triage/Cleanup

Looks like we are in good shape for 1.0.1. Just a few things hanging out at the moment. Can these be resolved before tomorrow's telecon? Is there anything else being considered for 1.0.1?

Targetted for 1.0.1:

ID

Sev

Pri

Assignee

Reporter

Status

Resolution

Comp

TargetM

Summary

122877

nor

P3

david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx

david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx

NEW

releng

1.0.1 M101

wst and jst zips need a .eclipseextension file

One bug found.

The 1.0.1 Hot List shows:

ID

Sev

Pri

Assignee

Reporter

Status

Resolution

Comp

TargetM

Summary

125238

maj

P2

jlanuti@xxxxxxxxxx

jspitman@xxxxxxxxxx

REOP

jst.j2ee

1.0.2 M102

J2EE Project Explorer should display EJBs in sorted list

126115

maj

P2

david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx

kosta@xxxxxxx

NEW

wst.sse

1.5 M5

Deadlock in SSE

126757

cri

P2

kosta@xxxxxxx

kelvinhc@xxxxxxxxxx

NEW

jst.j2ee

---

J2EE Update Navigation job and Install facet job cause We...

3 bugs found.

Jeffrey - please move these to the correct Hot Lists (create one for 1.0.2 please). What is the target for 126757?

Arthur Ryman,
IBM Software Group, Rational Division

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411