RE: [wtp-dev] WTP 1.0 and JDK 5.0

Radoslav,

The support for JDK 5.0 will become "official" in WTP 1.5 since Eclipse 3.2 will support it [1].

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/development/eclipse_project_plan_3_2.html#TargetOperatingEnvironments

Arthur Ryman,
IBM Software Group, Rational Division

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411
fax: +1-905-413-4920, TL 969-4920
mobile: +1-416-939-5063, text: 4169395063@xxxxxxx

"Konstantin Komissarchik" <kosta@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/13/2006 11:40 AM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."

"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [wtp-dev] WTP 1.0  and JDK 5.0

Radoslav,

Yes. WTP 1.0 has been tested to “run on” as well as “against” JDK 5.0. The WTP build and test machines are using JDK 1.4.

- Konstantin