[wtp-dev] Moving to new pre-M5 build: Part 2

One consequence of moving to the new pre-req for pre-M5, is that we also had to move up to use a new base builder in our builds.

And, one consequence of that, is that we have a thousand or two more warnings in our compile logs than we had before.

From what I can tell, many of these are "discouraged access" violation warnings ... but I'm not sure if these are real warnings,
are some mistake in our manifest.mf definitions, or ... a bug in the base code?  And, those are not the only new warnings.
As far as I could tell from "diff" there were not changes in the JDT compiler, or default settings or anything ... so, it might
be the base is just doing a better job?

So, please take a look and see if there's anything obvious that should/could be fixed for 1.0.1 (especially those plugins
that now have hundreds of warnings, instead of scores ... perhaps not all packages have been declared in the manifest.mf file?

Back to the top