[wtp-dev] Moving to new pre-M5 build: Part 1

In case anyone hasn't seen posts on other dev lists, now that we are moving up to a new pre-M5 version of our Eclipse Project pre-req,
we are supposed to move up to a pre-M5 version of the development environment. As far as  I know, the only consequence of not doing this
is that getPlugionDescriptor() will show up as a compile error. (We should still get rid of our use of that deprecated method, but, it should be
a warning, not an error). I've been using  I20060208-0848 and its seems basically ok. This is the same version we are using in our builds.

Don't forget the corresponding "release engineering" tool.

Back to the top