RE: [wtp-dev] WTP 1.0 and JDK 5.0

Radoslav,

Yes. WTP 1.0 has been tested to “run on” as well as “against” JDK 5.0. The WTP build and test machines are using JDK 1.4.

- Konstantin

From: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tsiklovski, Radoslav
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2006 8:18 AM
To: wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [wtp-dev] WTP 1.0 and JDK 5.0

Hi all,

    I'd like to know whether WTP 1.0 toolset could be run against JDK 5.0. I didn't manage to find any info for that. In most of the WTP tutorials the prerequisite regarding the JDK version is 1.4

    I assume that the test results for WTP 1.0 builds being given on Web Tools Platform downloads page are based on JDK 1.4 as well.

Thanks and Best Regards, Radoslav

Back to the top