Re: [wtp-dev] Exploded deployment and auto reconcile (wtp 1.0)

Rather then a resource delta visitor, take a look at IModuleListener.

- sachin

On Feb 13, 2006, at 1:08 AM, Apurba Nath wrote:

Hi

We support exploded form deployment in our J2EE server, and any directory sticking to the war/ejb-jar format from any place can be deployed. We are trying to create a wtp plugin for our server. Since the files are copied over to the .metadata for deployment and no auto reconcile seems to run on that folder, a change in the user's jsp does not get reflected in the exploded war, so though ideally he could have just tested the changes straightway, he now has to do a republish. Can we write a resource delta visitor to do the auto reconcile or is there any other approach that we should take.

Thanks
Apurba