[wtp-dev] Thoughts on moving up to a 3.2 eclipse M5 Integration build?

Extended Team,

I am currently blocked on some line items by the state of the common navigator framework in eclipse platform UI, which continues to be a work in progress.  Many of these issues have been resolved in eclipse 3.2 M5, however WTP is still building with 3.2 M4.  Would it be possible, or prudent to move up to an I build from eclipse?

Thanks,

John Lanuti
Software Engineer, IBM Rational
jlanuti@xxxxxxxxxx
t/l 441-7861

"I know this lady way down in my country.
She is so pretty that my eyes throw disguises at me.
Now we will sit and we'll wonder about our future,
But now I'm thinking that today sounds fine to me."  - Of A Revolution

Back to the top