[wtp-dev] 1.0.1 stream in cvs?

I'm trying to understand the wtp cvs repository, and specifically where for any component what branch I should be checking out from for 1.0.1.  Looking at the branches, there doesn't seem to be a consistent naming convention for the 1.0.1 branch for each component.  For example for the j2ee component, I see a branch named R1_0_maintenance, but for others I don't.

If I check out directly from HEAD, I assume this is the 1.5 stream, but for any one component how do I know which one gives me 1.0.1?  Is this listed anywhere?

Thanks.

- sachin

Back to the top