[wtp-dev] Small warning of some 2 day delayed IBM mail to eclipse lists -- its I-builds tonight 11/18, with smoke tests 11/19

Just thought I'd try sending this (from an "external" id)
to warn that some of you may occasionally see messages several
days old,  so be sure to check the date.

For example, a recent one to wtp-releng
reminded everyone we were doing M builds "tonight" ...
but it was from Monday!,
and we are still doing I-builds tonight!

Apparently some "spam blocker" is flagging one or some of our
IBM mail servers as spam propagators ... I guess we at IBM just
send too much mail :) ... or, more likely, there's some misconfigured
"auto-reply" program that's causing a lot of traffic?
[I've sent notes to alert "infrastructure teams" ... I have
no idea how this is tracked down or solved].

David

Back to the top