[wtp-dev] Fw: [dali-dev] Official notice of project merger

FYI,

The two EJB 3.0 persistence projects have now merged under the Dali project. This is great progress and will enable us to integrate the code into WTP more easily. We should start planning the integration as part of WTP 1.5. I encourage all WTP developers to have a look at the code and try the demos.

Arthur Ryman,
IBM Software Group, Rational Division

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411
fax: +1-905-413-4920, TL 969-4920
mobile: +1-416-939-5063, text: 4169395063@xxxxxxx

----- Forwarded by Arthur Ryman/Toronto/IBM on 01/14/2006 05:20 PM -----
"Robert Greene" <rgreene@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: dali-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/13/2006 10:15 PM

Please respond to
"General Dali EJB ORM developer discussion."

<dali-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[dali-dev] Official notice of project merger

Hi Everyone!

Just a quick note that there has been an official announcement of the JSR220-ORM and Dali projects merger.  A posting to the JSR220-ORM newgroup and a project website update has been done.  Simliar notices to the Dali site and an FAQ posting will occur shortly.

Cheers,
-Robert