[wtp-dev] Build Reminders for this busy week

I hope everyone has finished catching up with their holiday mail, since this week will have two important checkpoints.

1. Our first 101 build:  These are the M-builds. A fair amount has gone in, and we need to keep it real stable and predicatble.
        EOD Monday : all M code released to map files in M1_0_maintanence branch
        EOD Tuesday: all teams and interested parties smoke test and report "pass or fail" results to wtp-releng.
        Noon Wednesday: at latest, we'll declare weekly M-build

2. Our first and last 3.2 based M4 build:  These are our I-builds. They are looking pretty good. Some bugs (failing JUnits) appear to be from changes in EMF code (partially caused from JRE version differences) .... we're investigating with those teams, but we'll need to get everything working at our same 101 level by EOD Wednesday).
        EOD Wednesday: all I code released to map files in HEAD.
        EOD Thursday: all teams and interested parties smoke test and report "pass or fail" results to wtp-releng.
        Noon Friday: at latest, we'll declare weekly I-build.

Any questions or problems meeting the above, please let us know.

Back to the top