Fw: [wtp-dev] WTP 1.0 Release Notes - New and Notewothy Info Needed

Hi,

I've updated the WTP 1.0 Release Notes with a link to the Web Services Tools WTP 1.0 New and Noteworthy document.  It includes functions we have added since WTP 0.7 and known problems.  Here's the direct URL:

http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/jst/components/ws/1.0/news/jst-ws-1.0news.html

I've also updated the Web services tutorials for WTP 1.0.  They can be found in:

http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/community/communityresources.html#ws

Web services tutorials for previous milestones (0.7, M8 and M9) can be found in:

http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/community/milestonespecificresources.html

Regards,

Kathy Chan
Rational Java Web Services, IBM Toronto Lab
D3-354, D3/R8V/8200/MKM, 8200 Warden Avenue, Markham, Ontario, Canada, L6G 1C7
kathy@xxxxxxxxxx, (905) 413-3022, tieline: 969-6038, fax: (905) 413-4920

----- Forwarded by Kathy Chan/Toronto/IBM on 12/22/2005 05:17 PM -----
Arthur Ryman/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

12/22/2005 12:12 PM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."

wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[wtp-dev] WTP 1.0 Release Notes - New and Notewothy Info Needed

I created a Release Notes page [1]. I thought this might be a good place to list our New and Noteworthy pages [2]. However, we don't appear to have up-to-date N&N pages that describe the overall 1.0 release.

Could component leads please each create a N&N page that summarizes your changes between 0.7 and 1.0? Send me the links and I'll add them to the Release Notes.

[1] http://eclipse.org/webtools/releases/1.0/release-notes.html

[2] http://eclipse.org/webtools/releases/1.0/release-notes.html#new-and-noteworthy

Arthur Ryman,
IBM Software Group, Rational Division