[wtp-dev] WTP 1.0 Release Notes - New and Notewothy Info Needed

I created a Release Notes page [1]. I thought this might be a good place to list our New and Noteworthy pages [2]. However, we don't appear to have up-to-date N&N pages that describe the overall 1.0 release.

Could component leads please each create a N&N page that summarizes your changes between 0.7 and 1.0? Send me the links and I'll add them to the Release Notes.

[1] http://eclipse.org/webtools/releases/1.0/release-notes.html
[2] http://eclipse.org/webtools/releases/1.0/release-notes.html#new-and-noteworthy

Arthur Ryman,
IBM Software Group, Rational Division