Re: [wtp-pmc] Re: [wtp-dev] Help Requested: WTP 1.0 news site coverage

Thanks Gorkem. I've added you to the list.

Lawrence Mandel

Software Developer
IBM Rational Software
Phone: 905 - 413 - 3814   Fax: 905 - 413 - 4920
lmandel@xxxxxxxxxx

Gorkem Ercan <gercan@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

12/15/2005 04:35 PM

Please respond to
gercan and "WTP PMC communications (including coordination,  announcements, and Group discussions)"

"WTP PMC communications (including coordination, announcements,  and Group discussions)" <wtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Pieter Humphrey <pieterh@xxxxxxx>, wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, Ian Skerrett <ian.skerrett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject
Re: [wtp-pmc] Re: [wtp-dev] Help Requested: WTP 1.0 news site coverage

Lawrence, I can be the second for WTP newsgroup (I missed that there was
a need for a second during the call).

Gorkem