Re: [wtp-dev] Cool Down Activity #1: Please Verify Your Fixes - Total = 1257

Arthur,

I think it would be more helpful if you could send out a list which is sorted by the bug Reporter.  That way, we can see who we need to give a hard time for not verifying their defects, especially if they are a WTP developer.  Or perhaps it's time to start sending the nag notes.  1257 unverified bugs is WAY too much for a product supposed to be making its first release.

Thanks,

John Lanuti
Software Engineer, IBM Rational
jlanuti@xxxxxxxxxx
t/l 441-7861

"I know this lady way down in my country.
She is so pretty that my eyes throw disguises at me.
Now we will sit and we'll wonder about our future,
But now I'm thinking that today sounds fine to me."  - Of A Revolution

Arthur Ryman <ryman@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

12/15/2005 09:11 AM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."

wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[wtp-dev] Cool Down Activity #1: Please Verify Your Fixes - Total =        1257

Tied of running your smoke tests and tutorials while you are testing the latest release candidate? Add a little spice to your life and verify the fixes for the bugs you reported. We have a whopping backlog of 1257 bugs that need to be verified [1]

[1] https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/report.cgi?x_axis_field=bug_severity&y_axis_field=component&query_format=report-table&product=Web+Tools&bug_status=RESOLVED&format=table&action="">

2005-12-15 08:57:28
Severity
Component
blocker critical major normal minor trivial enhancement Total
.
.
.
2