[wtp-dev] WSDL and XSD smoke tests pass on RC2-200512081903

Smoke tests pass for WSDL and XSD components on RC2.

Thanks,
- Kihup

             David M Williams
             <david_williams@u
             s.ibm.com>                                                 To
             Sent by:                  wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             wtp-dev-bounces@e                                          cc
             clipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [wtp-dev] Status of RC2: Please
             12/08/2005 04:07          smoke S-1.0RC2-200512081903
             PM

             Please respond to
                 "General
               discussion of
              project-wide or
               architectural
                 issues."

http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/drops/S-1.0
RC2-200512081903/

As discussed in status call ... please post "pass or fail" to mailing list
by Friday noon (eastern),
before we declare it to the broader community, and begin our week long
testing.

Also, as mentioned on call, there's 5 or so bugs that will require an RC3
build.
As you fix those, please post status here, so one of us will know to do a
"warmup" build for RC3.
Once we have those 5 or 6, we will declare RC3 as well.

wtp-dev mailing list
wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx