RE: [wtp-dev] Facet targeted at a specific runtime

Konstantin,

Is there anyway to set which version is the default facet version for a specific runtime?

Do you see supporting a scenario like this in a future version, perhaps through an unsupported tag or other mechanism?  Should I open a defect/feature request for this?

RAD Developers,

Do we have a list of all the runtime IDs that will be supported for RAD V7.

Thanks,

Kevin Bauer

"Konstantin Komissarchik" <kosta@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

12/08/2005 08:57 AM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."

"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [wtp-dev] Facet targeted at a specific runtime

By using the <runtime-component any="true"/> wildcard you are indicating that version 1.1 is supported by all runtimes including WAS V5.1. The only way you could currently get versions 1.1 to not show up for WAS V5.1 is to explicitly list the runtimes it is supported on instead of using the wildcard.

- Konstantin