[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- From: Slava Uskov <slava.uskov@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 13:52:27 +0300
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Organization: CPS Labs
I found only 'Shift left' and 'Shift right' formatting options for
Java Editor in Eclipse 2.1, including:
1. New Lines
- Insert new line before opening brace
- Insert new lines in control statements
- Clear all blank lines
- Insert new line between 'else if'
- Insert a new line inside an empty block
- Maximum line length
- Compact assignment
- Insert tabs for indentation, not spaces
- Number of spaces representing an identation level
and additional preferences:
4. Format comments
- Enable comment formatting
- Clear blank lines in comments
- Maximum line width for comments
I need some guidance to start work on this item.
What documents would you recommend to read first of all?
CPS Labs Ltd
> Sold! I've opened
> Bug 118812 [plan] Improve Java Script Formatting
> to cover activity around this task.
> Why don't we start by you entering there (as text if short, as attached note if long)
> some of your ideas on how this can be done. We'll be glad to give you
> some guidance and pointers as we go.
> And, if not obvious, this "M10" item will now become a WTP 1.5 plan item, since we're "done"
> with R1 (M10) except for "bad bug" fixes.
> Thanks for you interest and help!
> Slava Uskov <slava.uskov@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
> 12/01/2005 04:21 AM
> Please respond to
> Slava Uskov and "General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."
> I'd like to help with the item: Add formatting
> wtp-dev mailing list