Re: [wtp-dev] Urgent Action Required: Hot Bug List - Fixes Needed By RC2

Max,

Any company that is going to ship a product based on WTP 1.0 is a vendor adopter. If an adopter needs an urgent fix on WTP 1.0, we'll add it to the Hot List so we can give it high priority.

Arthur Ryman,
IBM Software Group, Rational Division

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411
fax: +1-905-413-4920, TL 969-4920
mobile: +1-416-939-5063, text: 4169395063@xxxxxxx

"Max Rydahl Andersen" <max.andersen@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/30/2005 09:48 AM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."

"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject

On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 15:41:11 +0100, Arthur Ryman <ryman@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> One of the main goals for WTP 1.0 is vendor adopter. We are therefore
> tracking bugs that are important for vendor adoption in a "Hot List" [1].

> [1] http://eclipse.org/webtools/plans/1.0/adopter-hotlist-report.html

64k question - what defines who is seen as a "vendor adopter" ?

Max Rydahl Andersen
callto://max.rydahl.andersen

Hibernate
max@xxxxxxxxxxxxx