RE: [wtp-dev] Urgent Action Required: Hot Bug List - Fixes Needed By RC2

Unfortunately the following cannot be contained for 1.0. See comments in bugzilla.

115892

maj

P3

PC

kosta@xxxxxxx

jspitman@xxxxxxxxxx

NEW

wst.comm

Need Auto-selection of facet dependencies

117497

nor

P3

PC

kosta@xxxxxxx

jspitman@xxxxxxxxxx

NEW

wst.comm

Need way to specify which facets are automatically select...

And I am not clear on the requirements for the following. See comments in bugzilla.

117784

maj

P3

PC

kosta@xxxxxxx

eyuen@xxxxxxxxxx

NEW

wst.comm

Runtime facet cannot specify required facet

- Konstantin