[wtp-dev] backward m5 deployment capability broken

The deployment capability using the 1.0 snapshot deployment jars to deploy to M5 is broken do to the following change made in org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.local.StartCommand

In M5 the list below contained ObjectName entries

// Load and start the module
List list = configurationManager.loadRecursive(moduleID);
for (int j = 0; j < list.size(); j++) {
   ObjectName name = (ObjectName) list.get(j);

This was changed to use a list of URI's

List list = configurationManager.loadRecursive(moduleID);
for (int j = 0; j < list.size(); j++) {
   URI name = (URI) list.get(j);

This of course causing a ClassCastException at the point.

Can we introduce additional code to support backward compatibility to M5? How hard would this be? I assume there are other areas like this that also need to be fixed. I can help out if needed.

Sachin

Back to the top