[wtp-dev] CVS problem; permission denied

Hi, and sorry for the spam, but I'm getting nowhere trying to figure out who to ask about this, so please ignore or bear with me.

I'm attempting to checkin code for the JSF sub-project, but I get the following errors when I attempt the checkin:

Problems encountered performing commit
  The server reported an error while performing the "cvs commit" command.
  org.eclipse.wtp.jsf.core: cvs [commit aborted]: could not open lock file `/home/webtools/org.eclipse.jsf/components/jsf/plugins/org.eclipse.wtp.jsf.core/src/org/eclipse/wtp/jsf/core/internal/jsflibraryregistry/,JSFLibrary.java,': Permission denied
  The server reported an error while performing the "cvs commit" command.
  org.eclipse.wtp.jsf.ui: cvs [commit aborted]: could not open lock file `/home/webtools/org.eclipse.jsf/components/jsf/plugins/org.eclipse.wtp.jsf.ui/src/org/eclipse/wtp/jsf/ui/internal/classpath/,JSFLibraryWizard.java,': Permission denied
It was my understanding that I had committer access but these errors seem to indicate that perhaps I don't, or perhaps that access was not setup quite right. Can anyone help, or can anyone point me to someone who can take care of this?

Thanks in advance, and again, sorry for the spam,
 - Ian

Ian Trimble
JDeveloper Group
Oracle Corporation Canada Inc.
Office: (250) 954-0837
This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender and delete all copies.

Back to the top