Re: [wtp-dev] Blocker/Critical Bugs Targetted to M9

Arthur,
bug 116930 is correctly classified (at least for the moment) and is being actively worked. Progress has been made, but we're not quite done with it yet. The bug pertains to Ant task support for the Web service scenarios which, being relatively recent stuff in the WTP 1.0 timeline, is not a reason to hold M9 (IMHO). If we cannot contain the fix within M9, then it should be acceptable to get the fix in right on M9'[s heels.

Cheers - CB.

Chris Brealey
Senior Advisory Technical Manager, Rational Java Web Services, IBM Canada Ltd.
D3-275, D3/ENX/8200/MKM, 8200 Warden Avenue, Markham, Ontario, Canada, L6G 1C7
cbrealey@xxxxxxxxxx, 905.413.6038, tieline:969.6038, fax:905.413.4920

Arthur Ryman/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/21/2005 04:21 PM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."

wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[wtp-dev] Blocker/Critical Bugs Targetted to M9

There are currently 6 unresolved bugs targetted to M9:

116927 blo P3 PC jsholl@xxxxxxxxxx NEW no output from EARExport although export successful
116929 blo P3 PC jsholl@xxxxxxxxxx NEW WARFile.addCopyLib() fails with no bin folder
116930 blo P3 PC joan@xxxxxxxxxx ASSI String2TypeRuntimeModifier not called
116604 cri P3 PC cbridgha@xxxxxxxxxx NEW ComponentCore#createResources throws ArrayStoreException
117140 cri P3 PC jsholl@xxxxxxxxxx NEW import/ (create new ejb project) wizard with facets GUI i...
115886 cri P3 PC lmandel@xxxxxxxxxx ASSI ISV documentation not included in WTP

6 bugs found.

Please report on the status of these bugs. Are they going into M9? Are the classified correctly? Thx.

Arthur Ryman,
IBM Software Group, Rational Division

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411